AO Consensus Community Meet-Up in Moscow on April 23rd at 17.00 Moscow time is a 3-hours-long live event, where leading market experts will tell us about the most up-to-date news and opportunities of digital banking.
The Meet-Up will attract investors, entrepreneurs, project managers, start-up founders, DAO Consensus Community members and those who want to learn more about new opportunities in making money on the digital market.
- Digital Banking: Current State and Development Perspectives
- Alternative Finances and “Unbanking” as a New Steady Trend
- Advantages and Features of Crypto Wallets that you Didn’t Know About for Sure
- The Main Problems of Digital Banking Law Regulation in Russia
- What you Need to Know about the KYC Procedure and Why it is Necessary in the Cryptosphere
- Ilya Churakov, Founder of DAO Consensus
- Sergey Savich, business coach and coach of millionaires, professional in the field of commercial networks’ building. Member of the Board of Directors of DAO Consensus
- Renat Mansurov, Member of the Board of Directors of DAO Consensus
- Dmitry Makarov, Head of the Legal Department and Senior partner of the IT accelerator of DAO Consensus
- Viktor Zhukov, CEO of DAO Consensus
- Rafael Salakhov, Vice President, Commercial Director of DAO Consensus
There will be a live broadcast, you can participate virtually from all over the world.
Meet-Up Emcee: Ivan Matorin.
At the same time, our off-line guests will be warmly welcomed at a welcome-zone with sparkling drinks, coffee-breaks and a friendly conversation in a relaxed environment.
During Meet-Up there will be a teleconference among Consensus business clubs from nine cities in Russia.
Don’t miss the event!
Make haste and get registered ASAP